As a patient at E&S Family Medicine Physicians, you will never be left without a provider. We will assign one of our well trained and Board Certified Family Physicians to act as your primary care doctor. We encourage you to keep most of your appointments with one provider, this helps in the continuity of the care that we can provide for you.
But don’t worry if there is ever a time where your assigned provider is unavailable, we will make sure that you will be able to see one of the other equally qualified providers in our practice. This helps tremendously during unforeseen acute medical issues that may require quick medical attention.
After hours, our physicians are available by phone for emergency situations. After hours calls will be handled personally by one of our three ‘in house’ physicians. If you require admission to the hospital our physicians will continue to care for you indirectly, through the use of a hospitalist. We have direct communication with the hospitalist and will try to make your transition in and out of the hospital as seamless as possible. By providing care in this manner, we feel we can provide you with efficient, up to date, and high quality care.
Reminders to patients:
- Initial visit must be paid in cash, credit card or debit card
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to your first visit to allow for paper work. And at least 5-10 minutes early for all other appointments.
- Copayments / deductibles are due at the time of each visit
- Appointments need to be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hrs in advance
- Items to bring to all your office visits:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance Card
- Your current medications (prescription and OTC) in their original bottles/containers. Please do not bring medication lists alone.